SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Snowman mitten...

anjabee
15 years ago

Ok, just so you know...this little guy is a mess. ha This was my tester just to see how this snowman would look on the mitten and I did it fairly quickly and at midnight last night so it's not the greatest paint job and he's on there a little crooked too. ha But... wanted to see what ya'll thought. I bought a whole bag of these mitten cutouts this past summer. We have a whole bunch of friends and neighbors that we exchange little gifts with (not expensive)and thought this might be a good idea for it. If ya'll think it's a good idea, then I'm gonna make up a bunch more. It has a safety plug cover glued on the back to plug into an outlet. If you think it's cheesy or dumb you can let me know that too. ha Didn't know what to do with the little holes that are in them so just tied some jute into a knot in it so if you can think of something better for that please tell me. ~Anj

Oh, almost forgot. I got the snowman pattern from the book...Warm 'n Wooly Friends by Renee Mullins. Her's was painted on a snowflake ornament. And I just noticed he's supposed to have snow on the top of his nose too, but you get the idea. ha If I make more I'll do them more carefully I promise! =) ~Anj

Comments (13)