SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
slush1422

Torn: Bianco Antico or Moon Night(aka Super White)

slush1422
12 years ago

We are coming down to the wire here and need to order our countertops this week.

After seeing several kitchens on here with Bianco Antico I fell in love. But like everything else, after months of seeing other finished kitchens, those with Super White caught our attention as well. I had seen Bianco Antico several times in person and it's gorgeous every time. Last week we just happened upon 2 slabs of Moon Night Granite and were so excited to see how striking it was in person. It looked JUST like Super White and the price difference between that and the Bianco Antico is only $260. So now we are torn. We know that both will give our kitchen a very different look.

I'm hoping for a few opinions from fellow GW'ers on what you like best. Yes I know ultimately it's our choice, but we do value your thoughts and would love to hear from you. Our RL friends are not TKO and have no idea what we are talking about when we starting talking about our counter-top choices. Their eyes just start glazing over. Also has anyone ever heard of Moon Night or had any experience with it?

More info: Cabinets will be off white shaker style around the perimeter. The island will be brown/black cabinets. Flooring will be dark brown distressed hardwood. Hardware will be polished nickel.

Hoping some pictures will help you see our dilemma.

Bianco Antico:

{{!gwi}}From Kitchen - BEFORE & inspiration

Moon Night:

Sorry I can't remember where I found this picture to give credit, but this is our exact flooring:

Comments (36)