SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaysd_gw

Wolf gas range owners - would you buy Wolf again?

kaysd
12 years ago

I posted a question on the Appliances forum last night because I am trying to decide between a Thermador range and a Wolf display model I can get for a good price, if I hurry. After posting, I came across threads mentioning that at least some Wolf ranges have open burners, which interested me after reading about the Capital Culinarian, but the price point on the CC is too high. I am looking at the R364C, which AJ Madison says has open burners (the Wolf web site just says it has "dual brass burners").

I decided the open burners were a good way to distinguish between the Thermador and Wolf and had just about talked myself into the Wolf last night. Then I came across a couple GW threads from back in 2007 where 5 or 6 posters had problems with the Wolf burners not working properly when the oven was also in use. It sounded like they had a terrible time getting resolutions, although I hope the problem has been solved in the past 4 years.

So, my question for the Wolf owners is, have you been happy with the performance and reliability of your range? Has customer service been responsive if you have encountered any problems?

Here is a link that might be useful: Post in Appliances

Comments (2)