SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
desertsteph

Flooring, shelves and more with pics

desertsteph
11 years ago

here's 2 samples of so some type of vinyl I had here. I think it's a tile from HD. Do you like the greyer one or the one that is more yellowish?

I think I liked either better when I thought they had the sticky flaps on them - like allure.

here's the laminate in the kitchen now (lower) - looks a bit redder in real. The one that's sideways (top) is a plank of the cheap laminate I bought at a flooring store.

This is the connecting floor area from the kitchen and hall into the LR/DR area. The wall sides left and right don't line up evenly. I'll have to change the flooring using a strange angle or use the same flooring for all of it.

this is the closet and shelves that I had a fight with a few days back. The very top shelf is the normal above the rod shelf. The 1st full shelf below it is the one that fell that day. The split shelves are where I was trying to put another full shelf. Since it didn't want to fit in there easily I stood it in a corner and used the ends cut off of 2 other shelves. They don't match but it doesn't matter - it's only a storage closet. I don't have the cabinet that will go on the left front of the closet here yet for the sheets/towels etc so they're just on one of those shelves. So is most everything else temporarily.

Isn't that exciting? lol!

I also bought a pendent light last wk at lowe's for 21.00. It was half price so I grabbed it up. The length seemed just right (haven't even checked on that yet) -the price sure was right!

I also bought one of those battery operated LED lights that mama g posted about. I think it will worked out just fine for in my pantry. Down the road I might find I need a 2nd one. It'd also work nicely under the cabinets when I decide which ones I want to have lights under.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES