SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicethyme

The next exchange - details, Spring 08

nicethyme
16 years ago

OKay all... pay attention now. The next exchange/challenge is TO BE MAILED on MARCH 15th + or - a few days on either side is fine but if you can't be in the mail on the 17th at the latest then don't exchange an address. By the time we collect addresses your project should be close enough to finish that you will know if you can make it or drop out! GOT IT? OK!

To be in this challenge, you must take part in an update discussion thread POSTED BY ME ONLY.You will have a period of 5 days to make some type of post to that thread and if you are a no show at the end of that period we will list you as MIA and you will be disqualified from participation in this challenge. These threads will start on the week of Jan 28nd, Feb 11th and finally with the request for your emailed address on March 4th. Let Me repeat, you must respond to the official exchange threads started only by ME within 5 days of these dates or you will not be included in the exchange. Also, all email correspondense must be responded to or you will be called MIA. Official threads and emails by ME will be titled SATG

now read that all again twice before proceeding! LOL

For newbies - our challenges/exchanges are a secret, you will not recieve an exchange partner until it is time to send your art, therefore you do not know what they like. You DO NOT post WIPs. You will however have a list of requirements for this project, so if you don't want this item from someone, don't join. If you don't want to take on this challenge as it's described then... don't. easy breezy. There are at any given time, a number of different skill levels participating, remember that everyone here was once a newbie too, and exchanges are a great way to get experience. Please do not fear you don't measure up, you will! and we KNOW IT!!! lol

Ready?

Title is "Spring around the Globe, how small can you go?"

so it's spring themed - your own interpretation of spring! Depicted on.... a (you guessed it) GLOBE or better known as a polystyrene BALL! 6 inches or LESS... the less the better... less work. less tesserae. less shipping weight! LOL and those of you who possess micro mosaic urges can really go to town!!! LOL

So to recap,

Spring theme

Ball

6 inches or less

mailed on March 15th

you must post to "official" threads to stay in, within 5 days on Jan 28th, Feb 10th and March 4th.

You must respond to all emails from info@candaceclough.com

to give notice of receipt. Although, don't expect one till the end (except for those of you I regularly harrass now!)

If you suspect you may want to participate, post your intent here. You are not obligated in anyway and have up to March 10th to drop out, no questions asked. OK?

with that... I'm in!

Comments (150)

Sponsored