Houzz Logo Print

new with ? about tools

15 years ago

Hi I am hoping to do a stained glass backsplash panel behind my cooktop. I have the wheeled nippers and I have done a stained glass trivit for my sister so I need to know what tools do I really need to do a good job? I have been reading alot here and noticed mention of leponnits (spell?) and running pliers. The pattern I am hoping to do is a floral piece with lots of curved pieces and long curved stems if that helps. Also I would love to hear where you shop online for glass and tools. I do not have a local store to see the glass and I am on a bugdet so would appreciate some cheap glass to start practicing with.



Comments (8)

    Interior Style by Marisa Moore
    Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars56 Reviews
    Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!