SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_ct

Anyone have a Franke Orca sink and DW on the right?

sue_ct
15 years ago

I am trying to visualize how all this is going to go under my sink. Since the Orca has the drain on the left, the GD needs to go there, but the DW is on the right, so the DW hookup needs to go across the cabinet to where the GD is. I wanted to put the Instant Hot on the left and SD on the left, because that will be more of the "working" part of the sink where the GD is, but the narrower end of the sink where the space is left for the faucet is on the right. I don't really want to be washing my hands, etc. over clean dishes or food I am preparing using the shelf on the right. I do have a 3" pullout at my sink, but also have a window sill that limits how far back I can put things. AND I want to leave room for a trash pullout on the left, so I can stand and scrape dishes with the garbage to the left and the DW to the right.

I would love to see photos of how you arranged things around your orca, and ESP. if you have a DW on the right. (P.S., Fed EX tracking says my sink and faucet are on the truck and out for delivery!)

Sue

Comments (14)