SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Snow Anyone?

pezabelle
14 years ago

Good Morning!

Was just listening to my local radio and there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow...yuck! and it's game day! double yuck! Thankfully the temp isn't tanking, so it shouldn't stick around long.

How can housework get so far ahead of me in only 4 days? I think there is a House Witch that comes in and messes up everything a little at a time. I have been really busy painting....yep! painting. One of the Flood Recovery groups is having a fund raising dinner and auction on Sat., and only finding out about it last week, I have painted up 2 Christmas hanging and a dozen tags. I actually did something I don't like doing, I went back and did some of the things I painted this last year, felt it would be quicker to repeat something I am familiar with than do something new. They are done and heading out the driveway. Whew! Now its onto the housework...another YUCK!

I know that Anj and Punk are around but where is everyone else? Well and Painting I hope!

It was nice seeing the new art work over in the Gallery...everyone has been so busy! I also finished my scarecrows...the same one Luvs did.....and OMG are they different. Just goes to show that no two artists paints the same way. I didn't look at Luvs until mine was done and wow! Luvs is much brighter! Might need to have my eyes checked. Will post it today if I get a chance.

Well...gotta go eat something so the butterflies in my stomach have somewhere to land....I will be a nervous wreck by game time tomorrow. And I gotta go yell at our 2 dumb dogs who stand on one side of the creek barking at the 2 dumb dogs standing on the other side of the creek barking at my two dumb dogs.

Ya' All Take Care and Happy Painting!

Belle

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville