SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

October 2013

anjabee
10 years ago

Hi all! Hope this finds everyone well and happy! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Don't even remember what I last posted about. Had a very busy summer with lots of company so had to back out of the boutique that I signed up for. Just didn't have the time to get much painting done. I will try to get pics of the few things I did paint to post before I box them up for next year. Now I've just been busy changing out summer/winter clothes, fall cleaning and decorating for Halloween, trying to get costumes together for a few parties, yard and garden cleanup, school art projects, etc. Hubby was gone for almost 3 weeks. He went to visit his brother who was not doing well. His brother passed away so he stayed for the funeral. So we've had some things to get thru and more company to arrive in a few weeks. I have not been able to paint at all. Hoping to get to a less hectic spot soon, but not sure when that will happen. I miss all of our fun holiday projects. Anyway, hope some of you will check in and let me know how you are doing! ~Anj

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio