SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

A summer cold can be a good thing!

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Hi Anj, Well DH thought I should stay in yesterday to try to get over this summer cold as quickly as possible. I can only sit and watch tv or read just so long--so I went out and cut up an old fence board so I could paint up some little signs. I posted pics over on the gallery. They were a really easy pattern from a Laurie Speltz book,so I painted four of them assembly line style. I'll take them on the trip with us to give as gifts for family/friends we visit. Are you surprized at my sudden burst of creativity? I sure am! LOL

I felt a little better today, so I made a quick trip to the grocery store. Got back and needed to run down to Lowe's for a bag of dirt to fill in a low spot in the back yard that keeps filling up with water and then my dogs end up with muddy feet. On the way back, I swung by Michael's to pick up a bottle of black paint--ended up with a few other colors too! (dont' they just look so pretty all lined up on the shelves?) ;o) Other than those, I just got a note pad with the princesses on it for GD and a Halloween magazine for me. Always fun to look at it all though, isn't it?

So how has your day been? Did you get the peppers all done yesterday? How's your temps there? We were down to only 95 today! LOL Still just too hot for me to enjoy it, might go out front and sit in the swing this evening when it cools off a bit.

Well, I better go chop up some meat and veggies, we're just having a chef salad for dinner tonight. I like that, nice and easy.

TTYL, Luvs

Comments (6)