SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Let's hear from everyone!

luvstocraft
12 years ago

Hi gals, It's a new week and things are a bit difficult and emotional here but we are managing to find things to make us laugh sometimes and are just dealing with what comes one day at a time as much as we can. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, right? LOL

Hope Anj is recuperating from her surgery and working on projects for her craft show.

Know Belle has been a busy bee just painting one project after the other and all so fun to see.

And Kraftymom has been helpful to some newcomers as usual. So nice to have such experienced people available on here to help others.

Bebe aka Painting Fool has some classes coming up that I'm looking forward to hearing about. So glad she has found an outlet for all her wonderful pieces on Etsy--I know she's trying to use up some of her craft room stash.

And Punk may not have been painting, but she's sure finding some good finds and creating some pretty tables, check them out on the Holiday forum when you have time, okay?

I've not been painting yet, keep saying that I want to, and really need to get a couple projects done to use as gift items. Life just keeps getting in the way of my plans for painting.

The weather all over the place is so unpredictable. I'm so sad for all those people in Joplin, Mo. today. Also for all those who have been flooded and those still trying to save their homes from the floods. My son has to travel for his work, and he's headed to Texas today so I'm keeping an eye on the weather chanel for that area too.

I've totally decided that I should have taken some nursing classes at some point in my life--this learning as I go is not the best way to do things. I'm so thankful for the advise of friends who have been care givers and to all the wonderful information available on the Internet. Now if I could just have a photgrapic memory so I could retain all I read! LOL

Hope you can all check in here and let us know what's going on in your world. ;o)

Luvs

Comments (17)