SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Mother's Day week

luvstocraft
14 years ago

The other post was getting a bit long, so thought I'd get us a new one going.

So Mother's Day is coming up. Hope all of you will get to be with your families and have an enjoyable day. Mine will be "interesting" this year, we're going to go play Lazer Tag! My DS and his family went recently and he thought I would have fun doing it too. My DIL says it was lots of fun and little GD says I can be on her team--can't pass on a deal like that! ;o)

Here's a couple of my latest Cricut projects. The USA blocks are just old 2x4's so kinda rough. I made them reversible, but think the S on the back side is too bright so will probably find a different red paper and redo it.

Not all projects turn out good--I don't like the green sign at all. Maybe it's because I'm just not a "green" lover, or maybe I just like the scrapbook paper backgrounds better. It'll go in my "excess" box that I offer to friends/family who visit--maybe someone will want it someday! LOL

Today is movie day, so will have to see if there's anything we want to see--we didn't go last week for that reason!

Hope everyone's weather is getting nicer and that each of you have a great week.

Luvs

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES