SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

The aftermath

mom2emall
15 years ago

So yesterday I posted about letting BM have a piece of my mind. Me and dh were wondering what would come as a result of that. Well we shortly got our answer.

Seems last night bm texted oldest sd and said "I was going to take you all this weekend, but your bit** of a stepmom will not allow it. You can thank her for keeping us apart"

SD showed me the text this morning. So I told her what bm said to me yesterday after I told her of middle sd's plans. I told her that I never said her or her brother could not go, all that I said was her sister had plans that could not be cancelled. I told her that things got a bit heated and that I gave her mother a piece of my mind for the things that she has done that upset her and her siblings (I did not go into detail for sd though on exactly what I said).

Anyways sd said she understood and that she was mad at her bm for the text. I asked her if I could talk to dh about it and if it would be ok if he talked to her mom about it. SD said yes.

I told DH about it and he called bm and told her that we pay for the cell phone and will block her # from sd's cell (we have the ability to block any # under our family plan from one or more phones) if she should text another message talking badly about him or I again. He told her that her behavior has been unacceptable and he will not allow her to talk badly about us to the kids, especially when we have not talked badly about her to them.

BM told him he can not keep her from talking to her kids and DH reminded her that we have cell phones and a home phone she is welcome to contact the kids on. But that her privilege of contacting the kids via sd's cell phone would be taken away if her poor behavior continued. (She did not like that!)

She hung up on him of course. But what did we expect? Not like she could defend her actions!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus