SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
steph4491

need advice /ready to give up

steph4491
17 years ago

I thought I was the only one with these problems! I have 3 children there 3,12 and 16. My boyfriend has two children there 8 and 11.His children live with there mom butt are with us every other weekend. We have been living together for 2 years. At first every thing was great. My boyfriend is great with my kids. Its just all started falling apart. At christmas we went to his parents,they they bought my kids nice gifts 3 for each of them. My boyfriends kids each got 15 to 20 expencive gifts. I felt sorry for my kids there dad is in another state and very sick they didnt get to see him at christmas. I have a small house when they moved in we did our best to fit every one in. His family thinks his kids should have bedrooms. If so what rooms are my kids going to have. Should they? I dont have enuogh space. They have bedrooms at there moms.I would be different if we had more room. My bofriend dont want to argue with any one so he wont say anything. Im starting to hate the weekends when we have all the kids! There mother lies about me and makes up stories. I'm getting tired. I am very good to all the kids and treat them the same. Here lately when he has his kids I make up exuses to leave. My kids feel like his kids are being treated better our 11 and 12 year old girls where smoking my daughter was in alot of trouble he never said any thing to his daughter. please help!!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations