SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2ajsmama

Plywood end panels or 'door style'?

2ajsmama
14 years ago

Should I order the 3/16" (why couldn't they make the face frame 1/4" wider instead?) plywood end panel at $23 each stained to match cabinets, or the $96 end panel with the arched door on it? I need 2 to finish ends of cabinets either side of my window (want wood not laminate so it doesn't change color differently, also would be easier to do crown if sides are flush with faces at corner), have to know (and get them!) b4 we finish crown molding project that all of a sudden got started up again yesterday. Thanks!

{{!gwi}}

I did 1 layer of foam insulation around window yesterday, 1 coat of poly on the casing/jambs/sill this AM. This afternoon will put more foam in to fill frame, and another coat of poly on casing/jambs/sill. So casing will go up later this week, valance from JCP will be here this week sometime (though may wait to hang it til after crown is up so rod/hooks aren't in the way). Also have to repaint the scuffed parts where blue tape is over the window before crown goes up. But the kitchen is moving along!

Comments (16)