SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Outdoor seating areas

lavender_lass
13 years ago

I'm planning to add some more seating to my outdoor spaces. It's so nice to have the extra living space outside, especially with smaller homes :)

My plan is to find a settee/loveseat and a few chairs that can hold up to the elements (resin, metal, outdoor wicker, etc.) and add some comfy cushions. I want to set up an outdoor space (in the garden) for tea and I think it would be very cozy. I'm still looking for the right location, but I want someplace with some afternoon shade.

Does anyone have any ideas? Pictures?

We're also hoping to create a small patio space (in a shadier location) for the BBQ and small patio table with chairs. We have an umbrella, but unless the sun is directly overhead, the shade is on the ground nearby! We don't have trees right by the house, but the lilac hedge is a nice sun block. Again, any ideas or pictures would be greatly appreciated :)

Here's my little seating area in the fairy garden (tea for two..at the far left side) and the kitchen garden with arbor. The little tea table is a great location, but not really enough space for a bigger seating area. I might put the tea area in the front, near the roses.

The arbor area only seats two comfortably, but once the clematis and roses get larger, it should be very nice. I'm hoping the clematis will eventually shade the arbor.

{{gwi:329994}}

{{gwi:45502}}

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH