SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
itltrot_gw

Accent tile and granite suggestions wanted

itltrot
12 years ago

I'm still stumped on my bathroom.

Cabinets are still the white shaker style with the medium toned wood look tile for the floors. Chrome faucets and lighting.

In my last post it was agreed the accent tile was a big NO. The granite was controversial if it worked with the rest of the materials or not. And I'm fine with both of those not being "it".

I like the shower wall and floor tile but not sold on it if I can't pull blue or green tones into the room with paint or accessories.

I LOVE blue pearl granite. Do these choice work with blue pearl? Should I change shower tiles? Hubby is fine with white tiles now with the exception he wants the back wall of the shower (the one seen from the entrance) be the WOW factor with mosaics or something cool.

I'm hesitant to commit to too much color on the high dollar hard to change out items. But I know if I fall in love with something it won't matter.

I'm hopeless, I know. I'd appreciate some direction.

Does blue pearl work with creamy ivory shower tiles? Would it look better with white tiles? What would you do for shower floor tiles if you went white wall tiles? What kind of accent tiles?

Please help! I think my hubby is tired of hearing about tile. Scratch that, I know he is tired of hearing about tile. LOL

Here is a link that might be useful: Previous post

Comments (13)