SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vala55

okay...wake up everyone

vala55
12 years ago

Did you hear that?????????????

How is your life going, mine is fine. I reformatted my PC so I have spent 3 leisurely days setting it back up again. Lots of fun. I know people think I am crazy to do that, but I had a problem caused by an update and couldn't fix it. After I reformatted I set the settings not to update, but I think Secunia turned it on and managed to get 19 updates installed before I stopped it. So the problem came back. Then I uninstalled all of the updates I could and Secunia, problem solved. Now I have it set to NEVER! When I upgraded my IE to 9 it warned me it had to update and I thought, Oh no here we go again. But they only put what they needed to upgrade to 9 which was 3. Now I check a couple times a day to make sure nothing changes the settings. Anyway I enjoyed every bit of the experience. Shhhh, don't tell the people in the help forum about the NEVER.

Anyway I hope you are all well and happy. Oh, want to tell you about my experience in a local pizza parlor. There were so many men in there, 85% of the customers were well dressed men. I told the owner, "Wow all those men and I am so da** old". He had a good belly laugh over the and grins at me every time I come in.

What did you say...nah, I'm not bored, not me!

Comments (13)

Sponsored