SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lexluthor_gw

Finished Kitchen-Before and After Pictures

lexluthor
14 years ago

Well, we are about 95% done with out upgrade from the house's original 1960's kitchen, just a few little details left (fixture/table in dining area, new toaster oven and a few other things).

Cabinets are Kraftmaid Cherry Antique Chocolate with a Mocha Glaze, Granite is Peacock Green, Floor is Emil Glazed Porcelain, Backsplash is Florida Tile Tumbled Marble with a few glass inserts, Appliances are GE Profile, Faucet is Kohler Vinnata, Sink is Artisan Single D shape, Knobs/Pulls are Amerock Inspirations, Paint is BM Key West Ivory. Anything I missed?

We knocked down the wall between the Kitchen and Dining Room areas (just left a piece of the wall there next to the fridge), expanded the entrance to the Kitchen and over doubled the size of the pantry (depth too, we cut a little into the room behind it to expand the pantry).

I think our contractor did a very nice job. I haven't really been able to find too much in the way of issues.

Still deciding if we have to paint the French Doors in the dining area white or not, like we did in Kitchen. It's a really pretty wood as it is and once it's white, there's really no going back.

We appreciate this forum and the help we've received along the way.

Comments (15)