SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amy_gw

Album companies, reliable refills, advice in general!

Amy
22 years ago

I took a basic scrapbooking class a year ago and know a little about it. I am expecting a baby in a few months and want to organize my seemingly millions of photos before he or she arrives. I do not have ambitions to make loads of scrapbooks. At this point, I would just like the photos organized in albums with minimal journaling and embellishments. My mother did this throughout our childhood and I so appreciate it now. It's great to have such a record of your childhood! And I know once Baby gets here, we will be even more overwhelmed with photos!

Can you suggest a photo album or album company that makes nice, reasonably priced albums? I'd like the pages to be pocketed (that is, not one big pocket for a scrapbook page, but the photo-sized pockets for several photos/page). The pages can have the paper strips to journal on or not. I'd like to know of reputable companies so that in a few years, I can still get matching albums and refills. If you know of the websites for these companies, let me know of that, as well.

I don't have much money to spend right now, but I consider it an investment in our family history. I'd appreciate any other advice you may have as I begin this endeavor. Thanks so much in advance!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath