SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cliff_and_joann

Last weekends Project and This weekends Project. ~ Pic's!

cliff_and_joann
14 years ago

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we're re-decorating our bedroom and going to make new bedside tables. We haven't started the tables yet, and actually just finalized the design of the end tables. Here is a photo of the antique 100 year old plus wash stand that belonged to DH's Grandpa.

We also have the matching wash pitcher and bowl...It managed to survive all these years. I currently have it on my dresser.

Several years ago, when we redecorated our bedroom, I painted the wash stand green. I know, what was I thinking???

We stripped it, and refinished it. In my design of the end tables, I took some inspiration from the little wash stand in the design. I can't wait to get started on the end tables. :)

Here is the little wash stand. I keep our pillow cases in the drawers and our sheets and electric blanket in the bottom. I think it's such a sweet little piece. I matched the stain with the furniture.

We also re-finished this tea table that DH made when he was in the 7th grade. It's all hand made and he won "Best in Show". We have the original newspaper article with his photo and the table. Yes, I painted this green too...Oy!

The table is Mahogany, and going under the back window in our bedroom.

This was my good will find of the season! I love this cane chair and it's our weekend project. I have already cleaned it and used 0000 steel wool and Naphtha on the wood.

I think it's a little treasure and it's going in our bedroom where the French chair is in the second photo.

The French chair was my MIL's bedroom chair.

Comments (4)