SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
junkyardgirl

Hi all, I'm baaaaack!!! (long)

junkyardgirl
16 years ago

Sorry, I've been away so long, but I've been going through so much stuff.

My boss at work started harrassing me, and I got so upset about it that I just broke down. Ended up crying every morning before I went to work, and then last Monday, I couldn't stop crying at all. I called out, told my personnel lady that I was having a breakdown, and that I'd let them know what was going on. I went to a counselor on Tuesday, and she wants me to go to a psychiatrist. I called Worker's Comp on Wednesday, and they are going to send me to their psychiatrist, since it's directly related to my job, and the way I've been treated because of my injury. I'm calling again tomorrow to see what's going on. I can't see myself going back to that job. It's just too depressing to be glared at by my boss and have such nasty comments made by other employees.

So it's been a rough week for me. I spent most of it trying to get my website and and running. I got banned from one of my favorite forums, and I don't have a clue what I did wrong, except posting twice about my website. I guess she thought I was spamming the board, but I've been there awhile, so I didn't think so. I was just sharing what I had done with friends, or so I thought.

I did go out on a date with that guy I met. He's so sweet, and we had a wonderful time. Went out to dinner, and then just went and walked around the mall, and then went to Target. He said he had a wonderful time too, sent me an e-kiss, and called and said he can't wait to get a real one. I'm so comfortable around him, and we have a lot in common. We can talk for hours about nothing at all! I think this may just work out.

The ex BF never called me back after Christmas. So much for loving me and missing me, right? Well, I sort of expected as much. All's the better, because I have a new guy now!

So I'm out of work (without pay, unless WC kicks in), and depressed, but I have a new guy, and I'm making a few bucks (very few) on my website, so maybe things will pick up.

How's everyone else's new year going? Oh yeah, I love you guys too, and I missed you as well.

Comments (11)

Sponsored