Does anyone know where I can purchase these....

catlady15

Those clear corners that you can place on paper,to place your pictures in so I can make homemade greeting cards?I post at Kt but love this site too.My daugher is into Photograph.She makes some amazing pictures if I may say so even though she is my daugher and the only child.She has made many,had them size and framed for gifts.So this weekend I was at a flea market and found some Beautiful cards and notice they were made out the lady's own pictures of flowers,etc.,.I seen how she made them.She used the clear corners,stuck them down on the front,than placed her pictures using these corner.I know this is a long post but I wanted to explain what I was looking for.Thanks so so much for any help.Keep up the great work on this forum.Thanks Judy

P.S.I posted this at the Photograph forum and a kind lady told me to post here to see if anyone can tell me where I might can find these.Again thanks for any help if anyone can help me.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

Check Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Michels etc Also check in the photo dept making sure they are clear and safe to use.

Save    
catlady15

Mariend thank you so so much.I will check on these places today.Thanks for your time.Judy

Save    
watsonair

I'm sure Amazon has them

Save    
mrh7

Ditto Amazon. They have thousands of scrapbook items.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Mudrooms The Cure for Houzz Envy: Mudroom Touches Anyone Can Do
Make a utilitarian mudroom snazzier and better organized with these cheap and easy ideas
Full Story
Kitchen Design The Cure for Houzz Envy: Kitchen Touches Anyone Can Do
Take your kitchen up a notch even if it will never reach top-of-the-line, with these cheap and easy decorating ideas
Full Story
Home Offices The Cure for Houzz Envy: Home Office Touches Anyone Can Do
Borrow these modest design moves to make your workspace more inviting, organized and personal
Full Story
Tiffany Eastman, Design Principal, stylistically mirrors what is impressed upon her by creating a design concept... Read More
Lauren Muse has established herself as a timeless, youthful and fresh designer. She prides herself on creating... Read More