SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quilter_robbi

I'd like to put this CL desk in this room (pics)

Robbi D.
14 years ago

But I'm not sure about the color. I'd like to move the phone in the kitchen along with all the papers and things that seem to collect on my counter to this adjoining area. I like the style of this desk (I think it would look nice with a small lamp and a few accessories on the lid), but I'm not sure what to do about the color. Here is the desk:

{{!gwi}}

I'd like to put it in this room and put the desk where CD tower cabinet is now (under B&W horse pic).

{{!gwi}}

I emailed the seller and he described the color as ochre. I believe it's been painted because the hinges look to be the same color. Plus is looks like it's been well used. He said the legs are sturdy and not wobbly. So, structurally it looks good. I thought about black, but there is already a lot of dark wood and chairs in this area? What color do you think?? I've refinished furniture, but those little mail slots don't look like fun to strip, and not knowing what the wood is underneath. Also, they're asking $75. I thought if I could use it, I'd offer $50?

Comments (19)