SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

Walmart sale

Penny
24 years ago

I was in walmart tonight ( Tuesday) and they have some of their scrapbook items reduced! YEAH! (At least our local store has some items reduced since they are not going to carry that particular item or book anymore) I found some Mickey Mouse, and Little Mermaid pizzaz (sp) 8 x 11 books on sale, for $3-$2.00 each. They had also reduced their boy/girl preprinted paper packs, some of their rubber stamps, Mickey Mouse, and Pooh scrapbook kits, that include the album, and a few other items that I can not remember now. It was great! I got a pack of each of the boy/girl paper, a It's a boy, and It's a girl rubber stamp, a 7 dwarfs stamp, the stamp in the shape of a camera, the stamp in shape of the film strip, and a couple of other odds and ends. They were not with the scrapbook supplies, they were moved to a junk asile in the fabric department, so look and ask around if you don't find them right away in your store they may have moved them too. Good luck and cheap shopping! Penny P.S. Have any of you tried the acid free tape made by scotch, that comes in a regular tape dispenser, today is the first time I have seen it anywhere?

Comments (4)

Sponsored