SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
artlover13060_gw

Got Night Stands/ Please vote on lamps

artlover13060
14 years ago

You may remember my post last week about night stands for my MB. I found some that I liked at BB&B and the price was right - 2 for $100 minus a $20 coupon. They are real wood, veneer, but no MDF. They don't have a drawer but I will put a small box or basket on each for bedside essentials.

Now I'm ready to buy lamps. Please vote or make suggestions for others you've seen. I know many of you think I should do swing-arms, but I really like the look of a lamp and I while I'm not trying to copy the inspiration room, I want to stay with that feel.

I took some pictures this morning. The bed is not staying in front of the windows. I just moved it to paint the wall on the left. It is actually still wet, which is why you see tape in the photo. I threw the new coverlet on the bed and one of the pillow shams. The bedskirt matches the shams, and I have not made the rest of the pillows yet, but have the fabric to do so.

Inspiration room, which I'm sure you're sick of looking at:

{{gwi:1745020}}

Another bedroom in the same inspiration cottage:

{{gwi:1745021}}

My bed with new table, coverlet and sham. Bedskirt is not on the bed yet:

{{gwi:1745023}}

Detail of headboard:

{{gwi:1745024}}

Lamp Choices: I plan to go with white or off white. All are about the same height as the lamp I currently have, although choice D is about 4" taller.

A:

{{gwi:1745025}}

B.

{{gwi:1745026}}

C.

{{gwi:1745027}}

D.

{{gwi:1745029}}

A, B, and D are from Penneys. C is from PB. I like C but it is the most expensive of all and I'm afraid the curves will conflict with the curves in the headboard. I like A the least. I'm afraid the rectangular shade will block too much light.

Comments (34)