SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtymartini_gw

Bonefish Grill as my 'inspiration' for home exterior. (Pics)

dirtymartini
13 years ago

Hi there! I have always liked the color scheme for the Bonefish Grill near my house. It doesn't hurt that I *love* the food here, too. :) I want to share a picture of the restaurant (I found this in a google search, this is not the restaurant near my home, but they apparently paint many of their restaurants this color.)

Please note the black awnings. My house has awnings right (hunter green) that we are going to replace, and we really like black. Is that too commercial looking, or will that translate well on our home?

My only issue is our roof color. You can see in the picture of the restaurant, to the right there is some sort of reddish accent, seems to work ok with the paint color. Again, is that just because it is commercial?

The color is a wee bit more green than in this picture. Not sure if you can pick up the green in the picture. It is like a greyish green in real life.

Funny story, a friend of mine bought a house near me, and I drove by it and LOVED the color, and that she had black shutters as an accent. I emailed her and told her, and she said, "Oh, yes, my DH loves the colors of Bonefish Grill, so he contacted them and got the paint names!" It is Sherwin Williams "Bonefish Mangrove" and "Bonefish Coral" as the trim (which doesn't look coral to me AT ALL, but whatever, I guess they mean the tru color of coral, not the pinkish color.) They are not on the SW site, she said you just have to go to SW and ask for it.

SOOOO...please give me opinions and if you absolutely hate it, or think it will look awful with my roof, let me know!

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (30)