SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kris_gw

New SWAP sign-up

kris
23 years ago

Well - if everyone has recovered from the holidays, lets do another swap! Since we will probably receive these in February, let's do a Romance/Red/White/Pink theme. That way

if you don't need romance items, you can still go with the color themes. As always, these are just suggestions, you and your swap partner can swap whatever you choose. To sign up please e-mail me by January 17th with your name, email, address and what size books you are currently working on. I have started just sending out everyone's email, but I like to have an address on file for you just in case. I try and get everyone matched up by book size. Mail date will be January 29th. For any new players, here is how our swaps work. After sign ups I will e-mail you your partners name. You can then mail back and forth and see what the other person wants/needs, etc. We have a Swap amount of $10.00. Please try and stay close to that. What to swap? I have sent papers, pens, stickers, die cuts, punchies, just about anything. Maybe this time we could try and include 1 "homemade" item. Could be as simple as punchies/punchart, an embellished die cut, a page topper or border, an embossed frame, whatever you like. Guess that covers everything, have fun!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths