Here is a link that might be useful: candle light

Comments (14)

• reduc500
    18 years ago

Thats nice Teri.
    Judy

• gardenbrat53
    18 years ago

Awesome! Love it Teri. Here is one I did this morning.
    {{!gwi}}

• mst___
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Deb, That's very pretty.
    Teri

• urlee
    18 years ago

Those are great Teri & Deb!

Should I post what I did today???????
    Ha ha!
    I sawed my door in half between the kitchen and Living room to keep the dog in the kitchen when I leave and let the heat circulate.
    Now I can put away that gate thing I had to put in place each time I went and take away each time when I come home.
    Had to lay it against the door when not in use.
    Now I won't stub my toe!
    ~Urlee~

• jacksmum
    18 years ago

This is using Judy's rotating star.
    Lovely work Terri & Deb.
    Sue :)

{{!gwi}}

• reduc500
    18 years ago

Love everyones work!!!!
    Judy

• kyry
    18 years ago

Teri, that is amazing those candles look so real! Deb that one is absoutely gorgeous!! Sue what filters did you use to get that look?
    Yes Urlee, I want to see you post what you did! How clever! I know what you mean about the gates, I hardly ever use them but I do keep one up on my bedroom door just to keep Sophie out of my bed all day long. She has the fouton in the other room, but prefers the comfort of the Queen size bed. Nothing better than climbing into a bed covered with long black dog hair.
    Carol

• urlee
    18 years ago

You asked for it Carol!
    Should I have framed it as a PSP for day 42? "LOL"

I used it already and love it.

{{!gwi}}

~Urlee~

• reduc500
    18 years ago

Nice work Urlee. I wish I was handy with tools. I'm better off staying away from them! haha
    Judy

• urlee
    18 years ago

Thanks Judy,
    I love to monkey like that.

Urlee

• Elaine_Canada
    18 years ago

Urlee - you're a genius! What a brilliant idea.....I don't have any dogs anymore, but sure could have used that idea a while ago. I used to raise and show West Highland Terriers and had 2 or 3 running around my feet all the time. Sure miss them, but can't travel and have animals too.

• kyry
    18 years ago

You are just too clever Urlee! Great job, yes I would have appreciated it more if it were framed. My only question is how do you keep the bottom closed?
    Elaine what a cutie, that is why my husband keeps saying, "after these two go, no more dogs". I say I'll compromise, just one. You could always do what my daughter & her hubby did, buy a Winnebago, they go to the Keys for the month of Feb. every year. This year it will just be their 2 yr. old son and 130lb. Bull Mastiff, last year it was 140 lb. Mastiff, Bull Mastiff, and one yr. old baby. Of course they are still young, and can handle that, I would be climbing out the window around Virginia. (we live in PA)
    Carol

• urlee
    18 years ago

Thank you Elaine, But far from it. "lol"
    Cute doggie picture. Love it.

Carol, Thank you too. I used a slide bolt latch.
    Here you are.

{{!gwi}}

• kyry
    18 years ago

I have got to show this picture to my hubby. It could work for our bedroom. The latch is kind of what I thought of also.
    Carol

Sponsored