SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennybog_gw

Pottery Barn Fans... Help!!!!

jennybog
13 years ago

Hello, everyone. I really need some help after much thought and many returns of bedding I have settled on the Vintage Floral quilt and shams in red. I have a very large bedroom with post and beams. I have 6 inch wide wainscoating.The top part of the wall was painted with some kind of textured paint. I also have a wood burning firepace with a brick hearth that someone had painted white. Help! I have tried to decorate this room to noavail. My DH has given up.

I have Black and cream buffalo check drapes and valances from country curtains. I am going for a french country english farm house look.I have to keep drapes because I spent alot of money on them.I will try and post pics. I seem to have trouble with that also. LOL I was thinking of painting the wainscoting french vanilla by BM and the top portion doing a technique that you trowel on drywall compond it looks like plaster. then painting it same color and going over it with min wax with stain. It warms up the color and the stain falls in the raised areas making it look old. Please help

Comments (9)