SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reduc500

Happy birthday Urlee

reduc500
18 years ago

Urlee- I know I'm a few hours early but didn't want to forget.

Hope you have a great birthday.

Judy

Comments (25)

• gloriam
    18 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY URLEE. Guess your a aries baby also. I just had a birthday on April 1st. Have a great one.

Gloria

• jacksmum
    18 years ago

{{!gwi}}

Happy Birthday
    HUGS
    Sue :)

• Elaine_Canada
    18 years ago

Hoping today is a special one for you - Happy Birthday Urlee.

Elaine

• kyry
    18 years ago

Have a Happy, Happy Day!

Carol

• fun2golf
    18 years ago

Sorry I missed your Birthday. Hope you had a Great Day!

Bev

• kyry
    18 years ago

Ok, I'm confused! When I read Bev's post I thought your birthday must have been yesterday, but then I went to your members page and saw this My birthday is on January 1.
    So fess up When is your birthday?
    Even if it is not today, still wishing you a great day.
    Carol

• Joy_CA
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday

~ Urlee ~

• buzzard
    18 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, URLEE!

• reduc500
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Her birthday is the 6th. I posted it early because I was going away today and I was afraid I would forget.haha
    Judy

• jojobee
    18 years ago

Hope you had a great day Urlee.

• gardenbrat53
    18 years ago

{{!gwi}}
    Hope you had a great one!!
    Deb

• urlee
    18 years ago

Thank you all for your lovely wishes!
    {{!gwi}}

And yes, Carol, I guess the ones who didn't state their birth date during signup, gets stuck with January 1st?
    At least that is what happened when ivillage screwed up.

• mst___
    18 years ago

Sorry I'm late for your B-day. We just got back from visiting Canada.
    Teri

• Elaine_Canada
    18 years ago

Well from the picture I would say it's Urlee the bountiful! I guess Victoria's Secret isn't going to do it for you. "Help, we've fallen and we can't get up". If it's any consolation Urlee, I used to envy girls like you in highschool......now my shoulders don't have grooves, my back is straight.........and men look me straight in the eye. LOL.
    Elaine

• Elly1
    18 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday Urlee:

(we miss you at bestlawn's tuts)
    Elly

• urlee
    18 years ago

Thank you Teri & Elly.

Elly, It seems I got myself into toooooo many places I couldn't keep up with so I had to slack up.
    Now with summer projects, I won't be keeping up here either?

Urlee

• Elaine_Canada
    18 years ago

Don't you dare drop out of here Urlee...we would all miss you too much.
    At least stick around and say hi now and then!
    Elaine

• urlee
    18 years ago

Elaine,
    I will make a special graphic that pops up automatically each day to say hi, that will be set on a timer?
    How's that for ya? "lol"

Urlee

• Elaine_Canada
    18 years ago

Not good enough you crazy woman. You're still thinking.
    I know you can't resist popping in here 1/2 dozen times a day to see what's going on. Neither can I, but I don't add much.
    Elaine

• roseluver
    18 years ago

Urlee, I really miss you over at Bestlawn's. Do pop in to say hi occasionally. After what happened to my husband and I recently, I have been slack on everything!!! I still cannot go out at night. I don't know how long it will take me to get over a gun held to my head. Charlene

• reduc500
    Original Author
    18 years ago

arosegirl- I saw your post at the kitchen table and have been wondering how you were doing. I can't imagine anything scarier than that!!
    Judy

• urlee
    18 years ago

Hi Charlene,
    You are a sweetie!
    I poppped over to read about your incident and I got the shivers just reading it! My GOSH! Thank the Lord you are OK!

I see I'd be swamped reading all the new posts so I snuck out again and am about to turn my puter off to get going on my list of to do's for today.
    Ta, ta,
    Urlee

• Kiwi
    18 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday Urlee! *smile*

Better late then never... I am so sorry I missed your birthday. *sigh* I hope it was as special as I think you are Urlee, if so you had a great day. *winks*

Also while I am here Joyce wanted me to tell you that her ISP is down and she doesn't know when she'll have it back. Just in case you were wondering, she was worried and wanted you to know she didn't just up and disappear. ;)

Again I'm sorry I missed your birthday, maybe this birthday hunk will help a little in you forgiving me. LOL *grins*

Always,
    Jan

• thirdfrt
    18 years ago

Hi Urlee,

I'm back and hopefully everything will stay that way. Check your e-mail. LOL!!

Jan, thank you so much for posting this for me. Hey it looks like I am great at disappearing without even knowing I am going too. LOL!!! It was a late night shock that's for sure. "grinning"

I was told today that it might be as long as 10 days before they could get it all back online. Well they did good they got me back online within 2 days. They were working really hard and told me that they were having to load all of the data back into the new computer. I know it must have been a real mess. Again Thanks for getting the message to Urlee.

BTW, Happy Belated Birthday Urlee and thanks for all of your help with my project. You're a real sweety. "Smiles"

Joyce

• urlee
    18 years ago

Hey you gals!
    Carrying on a conversation behind my back? "LOL"
    Joyce, I read and answered your mail B4 coming here.

Jan? Jan? Is that really U?
    My Goodness, and what a birthday gift that is!
    I was told I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had it! "LOL"

Do I blow the candle out first? Or do I have to wait for it to melt before I get to the good stuff?
    Oh goodness, naughty me!

Thank U sweetie and hope all is well with you.

Urlee

Sponsored