SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
new2this24

Need major help remodeling...

New2This24
9 years ago

So due to certain personal issues I have to find a house and I have to find one now. I can't rent due to certain other issues, this house, even though I don't like the look of it or the layout, it's going to have to be the one I get. Usually if I'm looking at a house, I have multiple visions pop up telling me different ways I could redesign or remodel a house, but with this one, nothing! I have no clue what to do. I really hate the kitchen, with no space for a table and the layout. I hate that all the windows are different heights and sizes, really hate the bathroom and bedroom. Definitely don't like the outside look. Help me please? I need to remodel to make this my house, make me happy with this house. It's a 1 bed/1bath. Wish it was bigger to say the least, but I could be happy with a 1 bed/1.5 bath house. Any ideas how to remodel? If this was your house, how would you remodel?

*Front of the house

*Back of House

*Living Room with Bedroom Doorway on Left, Kitchen Doorway on Right, There is no chimney

*Standing in the Bedroom Doorway looking towards the Front Door

*Bedroom

*Bathroom

*Kitchen from the Living Room Doorway

*Kitchen from the Laundry Room Doorway, which is between the Stove and the Refrigerator

*Front Porch

Comments (19)