SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
equest17_gw

What laminate counters for this bathroom?

equest17
14 years ago

Can anyone recommend a laminate counter pattern for my master bath vanity? IÂve been working and painting and have gotten this far, but IÂm stumped on the counter choice. IÂm planning to paint the vanity a clean white (to match the molding and paneling below the chair rail), but IÂm open to ideas. The harvest gold sinks and toilet are being replaced and the shower will be reglazed, all to white. The faucets, pulls, and light fixtures are/will be brushed nickel. For shower curtain and valance, IÂm considering the same fabric IÂll be using for window treatments in the MBR, although I might want something lighter and airier in feel since itÂs a bathroom. The flooring will probably eventually be dark handscraped laminate planks, assuming there is enough once I finish the downstairs (although now that I've gotten the room painted, the existing sheet vinyl doesn't look too bad). The MBR has the same wall and trim colors with medium to dark antique wood furniture, so I was thinking of maybe a warm brown tone for the counters to tie with the dark floor and bedroom furniture. I have found a local custom shop that has great prices on all the Wilsonart and Formica products, even the high definition and radiance finishes, so IÂm open to all suggestions.

Before:

Current:

Possible fabric for shower curtain, etc:

{{!gwi}}

Probable flooring material:

Comments (19)