SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be .....

phoggie
12 years ago

Things seem to happen for a reason. We have had this house for sale for 18 months....showings good....but no $$$.

Well, it is such a good thing right now that we are not in the processing of moving/building etc. Last Monday, my DH had a severe heart attack(s)....and I finally just took him to the ER...even though he said it was "indigestion"....well, it was way more than that! The major artery is 100% blocked, 2 are 95% blocked and one 75%....and he is so fortunate to even be alive. They wanted to do surgery the next day, but his blood sugar shot up, his blood pressure bottomed out and he has pneumonia!!!

The numbers are better, but they are still trying to break up the pneumonia so they can do surgery on Friday or Saturday. He is 80, so he has some things against him, so this house selling is very minor in our lives right now....but we did have a showing this afternoon.

This selling etc. has taken decades off of my life....stress does kill....and we are fortunate it hasn't so far.....but who knows what tomorrow might bring.

I hope you all had a good Christmas....ours was not what we planned, but we managed to pull ourselves through it. I hope you all have a good New Year and good health!

Comments (11)