SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gailrolfe

Finally! Inspection done...moving in...a few pics

gailrolfe
14 years ago

We got our final inspection today and all went well so now we can start moving in...and to celebrate, I thought I'd share a few before and after pictures! It's not the green and cream kitchen I originally imagined--it's chocolate, honey and jade (sounds wierd, doesn't it?) but we love it. And mostly I'm in love with its functionality which is 110% due to the folks on GW! (Well, actually the color is too, since we got stuck on that and the suggestions here sent us in new directions.) Lots of friends have been asking for my contractor's and cabinetmaker's name (I loved them both!)and I gladly share but I always say, "But before you call anyone, go check out GW--that's where you'll learn the most! My floor plan was completely done on GW in spite of paying a "pro" to do it...the list of help is endless. I never ceased to be amazed at the answers I would get to even the most trivial questions. So here's a peek at my 99% finished kitchen--hope you enjoy!

Before:

New:

Sorry things are a bit messy. Today I'm going to try to get some more detailed photos and will try to share those later. Any advice on how to transmit smaller pictures will be appreciated...thanks.

Comments (27)