SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karin_2015

Please dont hate me--reposting my finished kitchen!!! Pics!

karin_2015
14 years ago

Augh!!! I rearranged my albums in photobucket and now my pics on my last post about my finished kitchen went missing! And even though I reposted them at the bottom of that post, who's going to scroll all the way to the bottom when all you see is Photobucket telling you the pics are not viewable?!

I did submit my photos to Starpooh's finished kitchen blog so hopefully people can check them out there. Nothing like spending 12 months checking out this website daily and then not being able to post your pics a) big enough for people to see and 2) or the pictures go completely missing!

If you already commented, I appreciated your feedback. And I'm not looking for additional comments or pats on the back. Just want my post to have it's moment in the spotlight :) Thanks for understanding, and sorry that I cannot figure out the resizing issue...maybe it will be better viewed on photobucket? (link below)

The before:

{{!gwi}}

The much happier afters (note this butcher block just installed today on the island--still needs tile on the backsplash there and the edges of the BB is not yet finished)

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

link to photobucket (possibly?, no guaranttes) http://s946.photobucket.com/albums/ad303/speshellk1912/kitchen/finished%20kitchen/

Thanks for your patience with me! I love your input and am still enjoying reading people's posts on here!

Comments (12)