SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cziga

Birthday Block PHOTOS - Sew-in-Sews [cziga]

cziga
14 years ago

Ok, here are all my birthday blocks :) I was going to post in my birthday thread, but thought other people might like to see . . . I asked for "The Alamo" block in light and dark blues :)

I thought I had received them all but I had made a mistake. I still haven't received a block from anjea, nor have I heard anything. I had counted 12 but that was because nanajayne had sent 2 on my birthday (thank you!). Either way, it is now more than 3 months past my birthday and I thought I should get a photo posted :) If I hear or receive a block from anjea, I will post it later.

I split them into 2 photos, and then tried a group shot so you could see what the pattern is supposed to look like when they're all put together (although the group shot didn't come out very well). They are all so beautiful and I'm very excited to put them together into a quilt. Thank you SOOOO much to everyone for their wonderful blocks :)

Top Row: lockeb, polardream, paulah-gardener

Second Row: robin1962-2008, dian57, vasu

{{!gwi}}

and . . .

Top Row: macbeaner, poldiceann/annabelle1941, nana24

Second Row: meima, nanajayne x 2

{{!gwi}}

And here they are all together, although its not a great picture. I had trouble fitting them all in one shot!

{{!gwi}}

Comments (12)