SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanwrites_gw

looking for pics of under stair storage & columns (pics)

susanwrites
13 years ago

Okay, the handyman is almost ready to move from the garage to the inside of the house. One of the projects is to put doors of some kind on this under the stair storage. And I'm thinking just one shelf inside so I can toss some fat comforters and extra pillows. He's asking me what I want the doors and stuff to look like so I thought maybe someone else had covered up a similar space and might have some pictures?(Right now it is a giant toy box for the dog)

I'm also looking for inspiration pics around columns. These two we have look like they were just stuck there. They don't connect anywhere to the room. Is that just the way it is with columns or does anyone have any ideas? Faux painting of some kind? I was thinking about short bookcases but what I really like is where the column goes "into" the bookcase and you only see the top part. I don't know if that's doable with these or not. Especially on the one near the stairs since the bottom part of the banister going up next week will be attached there.

Any ideas or pictures to give me column ideas? Thanks!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH