SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brad_hardie

Help! Help! I need your input on the design of my 2nd floor

Please, I desperately need you input - good, bad or whatever! Don't hold back! I have this 1800's house I am completely renovating and need your help with the redesign. I've struggled to get the rooms just right on my second floor - so I figured I'd throw a blank slate out there for the second floor. I've got to keep the exterior walls where they are in the plan unless you come up with something earth shattering (it is an existing house), but have a blank slate for the interior walls, plumbing, electrical, windows, etc........
I need three bedrooms. Two bedrooms are for girls - one girl in each bedroom. Closets in each bedroom. The girls can share a bathroom.

The third bedroom will be a master bedroom. I would like a master bath and master walk-in closet.
Master bath with glass surround shower, separate tub, toilet and sinks.

I have also included my first floor layout, so you can see the design there. Please see the elevations so you have an idea how the rooflines look.

Here is a link to the house as it is now (no renovation started), plus some future elevation renderings:
https://plus.google.com/photos/103863215431095293047/albums/5987553820339155281?authkey=CJfUlcD7juytEw

Here is a link that might be useful: Plan Review: Here is a link to the house as it is now (no renovation started), plus some future elevation renderings

Comments (6)