SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lezard_gw

benjamin moore colors (creme de provence...butter....)

lezard
15 years ago

I want paint my house with these Benjamin Moore colors, I'f you have picture with it????

Creme de provence or butter (I don't see difference on my sample, the kitchen of serie Desesperate housewive it's suppose to this color, but I don't see any picture of it on the internet, just I just can read the text?????)

Whindan cream or weston flax

Beacon hill damask (historic color)

Smokey taupe or crown point sand

Hawthorne yellow is-it to yellow for a light decor, I have gold fabric for my windows.

I want my new decor not to much dark...I want travertine's floor tiles (cream, gray and golden) I will have hight cathedrale ceiling with light pine planks, my lighting will oil rubbed bronze color(Marcella collection by Progress Lighting you can see it on his website)... My house has many open wall, kitchen, living room, entry, second floor upstair...etc. I don't want all of these wall same color I try to found perfect match, some person have idee, do you thinks gray wall's color(smokey taupe) is perfect match with yellow wall's color like creme de provence or butter, or brown is it better, or not darker color just lighting color is O.K.?????

Sorry my bad english

Comments (10)