SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
egbar_gw

1948 small house interior

egbar
10 years ago

Here are a couple of pictures of the interior of our new
up north home. these were taken by the former owners and the furniture is not ours. Living area is Carribean Coral (Sherwin Williams, I think), which we will keep and live with for a while. I already have light blue and white curtains picked out, see sherry kline sakari spa on google. they will be mounted on traverse rods. We may use the same curtains for the light blue bedroom. I will be moving up there in another 6 weeks or so and can't wait to begin working on it. This house is 2 blocks from the public beach on lake Huron, so we want to keep it a little beachy and light, not too somber. I guess we are transitional/eclectic. I tend toward what they now call boho, though I think it is more like "old hippie' LOL, husband loves arts and crafts.
Husband has already removed the purple on the kitchen wall and has painted it the cream color you see on the other 3. The entire hallway was that flat purple as well and made it look like a subway tunnel. It is now the kitchen cream color as well. The baby's room is now our library and has been painted a soft, almost butter yellow (not glaring bright).

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022