SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heloise_fan

Newer Christmas Trees, any great ones (fake)?

heloise_fan
13 years ago

I know it's June, but it's time for me to start saving up for a new tree, so here we go...It's been a while since a discussion happened about artificial Christmas trees and there is much advance in the technology since then. I am looking for anyone who has owned or seen any of the following trees: Barcana, Frontgate, Tree Classics, or Hammacher Schlemmer. I would like to know how you like them and especially if you can compare one brand to another.

I bought a Balsam Hill Mt Vernon White last year and really Regret It. Customer service is not following through and the lights didn't even work for one full season. They won't contact me back about fixing or replacing it. I am angry.

I don't live near much civilization, so I can't go out looking at the brands mentioned. I know Frontgate has a sample kit, but I no one has their current models out yet. Someone told me Barcana is the best and way better than Frontgate or Balsam Hill. I have read many angry customer reviews of bad service on light failures from the latter 2.

Experience would be appreciated if you would like to share. It's time someone did a professional review article, Better Homes did one too many years ago to be relevant anymore.

Thanks!

Comments (8)