SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jukra

How to decorate a massive bedroom?

jukra
9 years ago

My friend and I found this AMAZING townhouse in a really trendy and fun part of the city. Close to his job, and to my school. We both barely having anything, so it's been a chore to find furniture. It's a pretty big place, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large formal living and dining, and a huge finished basement. Move in date: August 1st.

The top floor is a loft-like master bedroom that is going to be mine. It's like 5-600 square feet.

It has a bathroom and a huge walk-in closet This furniture is the current renter's, so it's going. I was thinking of putting my bed in between the windows and having actual curtains for them. I'm not sure if I should put one pane on each window with those hooks on the sides to hold them open, or two on each? I was also thinking I could get some bookcases from Ikea to put along most of the left side wall. Under the small window I could put in a better looking work station. In the middle of the room where the bed and the white couch I'm thinking of a small sitting area with a TV on one of the bookcases? I don't know... There's so much that can be done with this room, haha.

Need help! Thanks :)

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (12)