SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sewnice50

looking for pattern for quilt block

sewnice50
16 years ago

I have all the fabric but cant find a pattern for a block I saw in a BHG quilt magazine. It is so cute and I cant wait to get started.

Each block is made from a white background cut in about a 12 inch square with about 10 pink wedge shapes or skinny watermelon shapes, radiating from center of the block, appliquéd on the white background. In the center of the block on top of the watermelon shapes is one teal green circle. If I can make it clearer the shapes are arranged to look similar to a flower.

I have seen a circle cut into wedges on a block before but I cant find this block either. The shapes all meet neatly in the center of the block and each wedge is made of a different pink fabric.

I have purchased several different white fabrics with tiny print (cat paws, ants, swirls, checks etc.) and lots of hot pink fabrics for the wedges. I want to make this for my granddaughter, she loves pink. Can anyone direct me to where I might find instructions for this block? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio