SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladydianah

LOOKING for: Easy Everyday Cooking Recipe Cards

LadyDianah
13 years ago

Hi, I am looking for anyone that might have the "Easy Everyday Cooking" recipe cards. My sister lost the Salisbury steak recipe and it was one of our favorites. Please if you have it could you pass it on?

Thanks so much.

Comments (344)

• HU-521226990
    3 years ago

I’m looking for cars 15, the coffee cake muffins, my kid loves them and I’ve lost the card! Thanks in advance!

• HU-970971216
    3 years ago

Does anyone have the chocolate role? I can't seem to find it :(

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

I am over halfway done with the final section (19) and should have it available tomorrow. That should be the entire collection. The link to the recipe collection is listed in the comments above.

• Monica Leachman
    3 years ago

Wow!!! Thank you so much @Kelly Hill

• HU-521226990
    3 years ago

Thanks so much @Kelly Hill

• HU-521226990
    3 years ago

@Kelly Hill, I can’t find that breads section on the list, I’m sorry I don’t know how I’m missing it

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

I'm sorry, I posted the recipe you were looking for in the comments above. I am putting the last part of the breads section together right now and will have it available in a little while. I have been putting them on as I have gotten them done. I have about 15 more to finish and it will be ready. I have been cleaning them up as best I can after putting the fronts and backs side by side..

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

All 19 sections are available now. Sorry it took so long.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DI3-vFj18yZQ6GWfK9eEASEXgljZp_7J?usp=sharing

• Monica Leachman
    3 years ago

@Kelly Hill you are AMAZING! How can we show our appreciation? I’d really like to do something a gift card or something?!

• Lynn Meadows
    3 years ago

@Kelly Hill you are THE BEST! CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! Yes I'm using all caps. over 20 years I've been trying to collect this whole set. I really thought I'd never see the full set! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! 🍽 💛

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

No need to do anything, just enjoy the recipes.

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

I am working on cleaning up the files 1 through 6 better, unfortunately, I cant fix the picture side of card 1 in section 1. Does anyone have a scanned picture of that so I can finish up?

• Becky Boddicker
    3 years ago

It looks fine to me! Thank you so much for doing this. I absolutely love these recipes. It's nice to have access to them all. You did a great job.

• Helga Langthon
    3 years ago

I have spent all morning scanning my cards as I am tired of looking at the unopened boxes so I figured if I have these on I phone I will most likely use them. While scanning them I noticed I was still missing a few cards so I did an online search and came across this post. THANKS SOOOO MUCH for sharing these! I am actually combining each section into a searchable PDF and I will be happy to share these once I am done. I am going to insert the cards I am missing from the files Kelly shared and then will upload them so everyone can used these unless someone is willing to make a high resolution scan of the cards I am missing so I can add them to the file?

• R Dekker
    3 years ago

This is definitely a labor of love! Thank you so much, Kelly! I don't have section 1, card 1, so anything you've put up for that is great with me. I don't have a high-res scanner, Helga, but I can upload photos of cards you're missing if I have them.

• Monica Leachman
    3 years ago

@Kelly Hill let me know if you still need the picture of card 1

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

Yes, Ma'am, I would still love to update this one. Thank you. I realized the quality of a lot of the first few were not so great that is why I am redoing them. I had scanned them quite a while back but have re-scanned them and replacing each of the first 6 sections as I get them done.

• Helga Langthon
    3 years ago

@Kelly Hill if you want I can send you the ones I am missing and you only send me those that way you don't have to redo everything. I have a High Res scanner and I am done with all of them so I can just add the ones I am missing and send the file back to you.

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

What cards are you missing?

• Lynn Meadows
    3 years ago

@Kelly Hill Hi Kelly, I've scanned the recipe card, not sure if you still need it or not but here you go anyway!

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

Thank you, Lynn, very much

• Yorlenys Cruz
    3 years ago

Hi,
    I would appreciate if someone could help me with card 15 (peanut butter - oatmeal cookies) I lost it, thank you very much :)

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DI3-vFj18yZQ6GWfK9eEASEXgljZp_7J?usp=sharing

This link will take you to the entire collection of cards. Just click on the link then click on the section and scroll down to your card you need.

• Yorlenys Cruz
    3 years ago

Thanks a lot!! I really appreciate that, sorry my english, i´m from Panama :) Thank you

• HU-663142773
    3 years ago

Thanks so much @Kelly Hill! I purchased a Air Fryer Toaster Oven and decided on making some new recipes. I've had these card recipes for years and family has "borrowed " many of the cards and never returned them. So I was overjoyed to discover these posts and your link to the entire collection! Wow you've done an amazing job here! I'm forever a fan!! Thanks again for a job well done! Peace and Blessings!

• J.C. Schaumleffel
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Are you serious @Kelly Hill??? I lost my Polynesian Chicken card and thanks to you a beloved firehouse favorite is back on the menu!!! You guys are awesome!

• Stacy Wells
    3 years ago

@Kelly Hill you are such a blessing!!! Thanks to you we can pull up our absolute favorite cranberry bread recipe. We have been missing it for about 16 years. We also now have access to a wonderful pumpkin spice roll. These came free in the mail when my husband and I were just starting life together and as teens we didn't have much cooking experience. We lived the couple we got so we ordered the rest, and sadly lost them during a move 16 years ago. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!

• Melanie Jensen
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

don't know if you know this but in delicious desserts there seems to be a gap between card #35 and #37 but where is 36?

• Lynn Meadows
    3 years ago

@Melanie Jensen Here you go! 🌸

• Kelly Hill
    3 years ago

I am so sorry, that particular card must have gone to the wrong file when I edited it. Thank you for letting me know. I will get that fixed.

• HU-964723093
    2 years ago

Do you happen to have page one to the index?

• a curry
    2 years ago

i'm late to the party - thank you @kellyhill for your labor of love. I didn't have many cards and recently decided to see if i could get more and the company has disbanded. i 'm am super excited that you posted the WHOLE collection. You are truly a gem.

• jessicamcruz30
    2 years ago

Hi I'm looking for the chocolate chip cookie recipe I just can't find it, if anyone has it please can I get a copy,

• Christy Parker Mayo
    2 years ago

@Jessicamcruz30, go up a few posts and Kelly Hill uploaded all of the recipes!!! Thank you Kelly!!!

• jessicamcruz30
    2 years ago

I just looked at all the recipes and didn't see the chocolate chip cookie recipe, if anyone can help me out pls.

• Maricela Gutierrez
    2 years ago

Hello. I used to have this set but lost it in a house fire. I am wondering if anyine can share the recipe of a steak with horseradish sauce. I can not remember the name but my husband mloves it and I cant find it anywhere.

• Becky Boddicker
    2 years ago

This one?

• Becky Boddicker
    2 years ago

@Jessicamcruz30 Did you find what you were looking for? I didn't see your post previously, but just looked and don't have one for regular chocolate chip cookies. I have one for chocolate chip blondies and a double chocolate chip. Hopefully you found the one you were looking for in the file that Kelly created.

• welshcatherine
    2 years ago

I so appreciate the effort and time it took to put all these recipe cards. I am missing one in particular. I see that there is one version of it here, but it's not the exact recipe card I'm looking for. If anyone has the "sizzling fajita" card, I would appreciate you so much for sharing it. I see the "skillet fajita" but not one I had in mind.

• Kelly Hill
    2 years ago

I have downloaded all the cards at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DI3-vFj18yZQ6GWfK9eEASEXgljZp_7J?usp=sharing 

The recipe you are looking for is in section 9, Chicken grilled and broiled.

• Dwayne and Suzie Glenn
    last year

Question

are these still available ? I found a started kit when cleaning out my desk and for the heck of it insent it in lol

• Lynn Meadows
    last year

@Dwayne and Suzie Glenn Yes the link to the entire collection of recipe cards is provided by Kelly Hill in this thread right above your comment...

• cryonchick
    last year

Omg, absolutely amazing! As a military family my kids and I made many of these when hubby was deployed. Many became out comfort food and we looked forward to making them together as we dealt with daily deployment life.

Sadly the 2 acrylic boxes of these were lost during one of our many moves. For years my oldest has been asking me for the Carolina Curried Shrimp but I just couldn't find a similar recipe! You are a life saver. Thank you so much.

• User
    last year

Hi am new here but hoping someone can help me find 1 of the cards am having trouble finding. It was really good one of my favorites I think it was called maple glazed salmon but I have been looking so long that I could be off a bit with how it was worded the other recipe I think came from these same recipe cards was apple pork chops don't remember what the recipe was called unfortunately my memory isn't very good. Also wondering if there is a way download the whole collection of these as I loved these cards but misplaced many  Thank you everyone who takes the time to help me out.

• qtnmike
    last year

!!!

• qtnmike
    last year

A wonderful member downloaded the entire collection for us 🤩

• User
    last year

Thank you so much, are we allowed to download it I wonder

• trobins7
    4 months ago
    last modified: 4 months ago

@kelly hill...not sure if you are still in this group, but I JUST stumbled on this thread because I was looking for a clear box or more durable case for my Easy Everyday Cooking cards. I've had my collection stored in a basic plastic storage container for years. My jaw literally dropped when I realized you uploaded EVERY SINGLE CARD from this series!!!! I ordered mine in the 90s and never got every card. THIS is simply AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU! ❤️

• Vanessa
    3 months ago

This is so awesome!!! You are so generous to post and share! I am trying to figure out if these are the same recipes from a magazine that my late mother bought me a subscription for when I got my firsta partment in 2001. The only recipe I have handy s is the Secret Chocoalte Chip Cookies (still a hit). I'm tyring to find the lasagna recipe...it was like "Grandma's Best Lasagna" or something...had cottage, ricotta, parmasean, and moz cheeses.

I had so much fun with these magazines, and exploring the recipes each month was such a great way to learn how to cook!!

Thanks again!