SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juddgirl2

Change knobs? Before/After Pics of CL Dressers & Slipcover Chair

juddgirl2
12 years ago

My daughter's room makevoer is in progress and I've just finished redoing the CL dressers. I had a slipcover made for the swivel rocker - love it!

I still need to refinish the mirror that will be over the larger dresser and there will be a lot more pink accents in the room (walls, bedding, chair pillow). I'll also be slipcovering the lampshades.

Please ignore the lack of trim and broken window shade - which reminds me - any idea for a new window covering? I'm thinking another cellular shade or blinds. I'm going to make white ruffled panels for each side.

Here's my question:

The larger dresser is a different style than the smaller dresser used as a bedside table. I think the large wood knobs on the small dresser aren't working so well with the pale pink glass knobs for the larger dresser and highlight the different styles. Should I change them out for smaller wood knobs (similar to those on the green hutch), matching pink glass knobs, or clear glass pulls? I can't find glass pulls that are an exact match to the pink knobs.

Dressers and chair before:

{{!gwi}}

Dressers and chair after:

{{!gwi}}

Comments (19)