SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

The Amazing Race Finale....

FlamingO in AR
13 years ago

I'll admit, I hate that those sulky, tantrum-prone brothers won over the cowboy/brothers. I really wanted to see the cowboys take those boys down to the floor in the Shanghai airport and hog-tie their whiny butts. I KNOW it didn't matter much in the grand scheme of things since there were enough tickets to go around, but what if there hadn't been? I think those brothers really showed their butts last night and when Cord (Jet?) was giving nice loud directions to his cowboy brother who wasn't even dressed for the task, I was HOWLING with laughter, because it was annoying Dan so much.

I'm sorry the cowboys didn't win, but I think they'll go so much further in life, if they want to, than the whiny brothers who actually got the check. Level-headed, happy, oh-my-GRAVY, their wives are so lucky to have good men.) Smart, too- they bought that book and it saved them a lot of time and trouble finding Coit Tower. (Whereas, last week, Dan and Jordan could find their way out of a paper bag for 2 hours and needed to follow the cops. Losers.)

And how about that Bitter Brandy? Talk about showing your butt- she's unbelievably nasty and I hope Karma comes up and bites her hard. (Hey, is it bad Karma to wish Karma on someone? lol)

Your thoughts on last night's show?

Comments (22)