SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
believer_gw

Thoughts on house ad/sale

believer
14 years ago

We are trying to sell our home that was completed in Dec. 07. We had planned to stay much longer but have found another house under construction in a gated community that is much closer to our church and son's private school (at our church)and have decided to go for it with a contingency contract on that build. (So we don't have to buy it if we don't sell our house, though we would be very disappointed.)

One likely "con" of our current house is that it has a short, relatively steep driveway sloped towards the garage, though vehicles go in and out with no problems. (And sloped driveways are common in our area, though obviously not preferred.) I have worked really hard decluttering, cleaning and doing major staging of the house to make everything else as nice as possible. I'd love to get any feedback from folks here about our listing/pics and see if you have any advice. We recently reduced our price $5K after about 60 DOM with no offers, and I wanted to see if any of you think our sloped driveway may warrant more major cuts. (We are already asking about $50K less than we have in the house, but we realize the market is what it is.) Thanks so much for your time!

Here is a link that might be useful: house listing

Comments (15)