SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jean1967_gw

Help-need to stick with decision and order!!

jean1967
13 years ago

Hi All, I've been lurking a long time and now just need a little push. The cabinets were ordered months ago and the installation is set to start at the end of April. I need to order the sink and faucet but everytime I think I've decided I panic and start suffering the web for something I might not have considered. I've put more thought into the faucet finish than I did into marrying my husband!!

I am almost positive of the 1830 Shaws sink and newport brass satin nickel 94P and soap dispenser. I originally was looking at the polished nickel vinnatta, but the height I think is overwhelming for my 7.5 ft ceiling height. The NB polished nickel seemed a little cloudy in the showroom so the satin seemed like a good alternative.

The cabinets are medallion shaker in divinity white, island is appaloosa finish, a warm distressed gray, the rest of my house is pretty traditional (florals, checks, plaids, and polka dots)

So my questions-How do I just commit already and order the items? Has anyone had a bad experience with any of the items I metioned? Is committing to the faucet finish committing to all the hardware remaining? And how to I stop looking and thinking oh I wish I had done that before my kitchen is even started?

Comments (8)