SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancy_adamopoulos

Vote for your favorite Patio Table... help me decide! (Pics)

Nancy Adamopoulos
14 years ago

Hi all!

Relatively new here(just a few posts)... I'm working on my back patio/terrace and I need some help picking a table to go with the cushions/pillows we've decided on. We originally had a boring brown stone/beige table picked out last year. Then I came across these wonderful mosaic tables which are far more interesting and unique(and better priced as well!). So we've narrowed down the table choices to a few.

Here are the cushion colors, metal finish and pillows we are using (we are going for a mediterranean/moroccan look). The pillows are RH silver sage(they are actually a bit more aqua geen than the pic).

Here are the tables:

#1 (Marrakesh)

(the flower in the middle is not blue at all- it's actually a pearly white- per the company)

This is the pattern when it's made into an oval(which is the shape of the dining table)

Here is #2(Morocco)- once again the central flower is pearly white, not light blue

#3 (Honey Ivy)

#4 Brown Cypress

#5 Mykonos Leaf

We have the pillows already, they were bought last year(at the end of the season sale). The cushion fabric can still be changed if someone has a better color combination.

So which would you pick? Please don't be afraid to critique. I am not color savvy, so I welcome all suggestions

BTW the back of our house is a light butterscotch stucco and the terrace is travertine tile.

Thanks!!!

Comments (24)